Tasha Miner's Résumé
I was the chairman for one of the MTAC's annual junior competitions before deciding to join other organizations. I have successfully prepared students to take the Certificate of Merit (CM) exam.
- Mainari Music School - Violin & Viola Private Lessons. 2002-Present
- Violin & Substitute Viola Coach & Assistant Conductor for the Community Youth Orchestra of Southern California (CYOSC) 2010-Present
- Assistant Orchestra Director to St. Margaret's Episcopal School. 2012-2013 school year
- McCourt's School of Music in Waterford, MI. 2006-2010
- Eastern Michigan University - Orchestra Graduate Assistant. 2008-2010
- Schaeffer's House of Music in Howell, MI. 2007-2009
- Director of Beginning and Intermediate Orchestras for Oakland Homeschool Music, Inc. (OHMI) in Waterford, MI. 2005-2006
- Orchestra mentor in high school. 2003-2004
- Saddleback Master Chorale
- Community Youth Orchestra of Southern California
- Orchestra of St. Margaret's
- Eastern Michigan University's Symphony Orchestra, concertmaster 2007-2008.
- Eastern Michigan University's Collegium Musicum (chamber music)
- Undergraduate and graduate degree solo recital programs 2007, 2008, and 2010.
- Various chamber groups for weddings and other gigs since high school
- Waterford Kettering High School Orchestras: Symphony, Chamber, and Contemporary Strings Ensemble. 2000-2004
- Disney World High School Symphony Orchestra Champions. 2003
- All division 1 ratings (highest possible rating) for Solo & Ensemble Competition Festival performances as a soloist from 1998 - 2004. All division 1 and 2 ratings for Solo & Ensemble Competition Festival performances in a quartet chamber ensemble from 2000-2004.
- First student from my school district invited to the Michigan Youth Arts Festival (MYAF) in 2004.
- Studied violin with Myra Drean, Martha Windscheif, Prof. Daniel Foster, and Gabe Bolkosky.
- Studied viola with Prof. Eva Stern
- Began playing violin in 5th grade, first generation of string players in my school district at that grade.