- Students will endeavor to practice 5 days a week minimum to achieve the most benefit from lessons, and I welcome feedback to ensure our lessons are structured to each student’s goals throughout our musical journey together.
- 30-minute lessons are reserved for very young, beginning students. Students 10 years of age and older are required to take at least a 45-minute lesson unless we determine otherwise.
- Please allow a 10-minute window for traffic before/after the scheduled lesson time.
- There is a standard 24-hour cancellation notice policy.
- When given 24-hours notice, makeups will be offered if my schedule permits. I will do my best to schedule a makeup lesson; but sometimes, it will not be possible to find a mutually agreeable time so I cannot guarantee it.
- Makeup lessons must be scheduled within 2 weeks or at my permission. They can be in the form of a different day and time, or extra time added to future lessons.
- In the rare event that I am sick or otherwise unable to attend a lesson, I will give as much notice as possible and offer two alternatives: We can have an online lesson that day, or we can schedule a makeup lesson.
- If you are mildly sick and potentially contagious, please choose the online-lesson option for that day.
- Cash, check, or PayPal accepted!
- Pay by credit card for a small fee via PayPal. Choose Friends & Family.
- Monthly tuition is to be paid in advance, due by the 25th.
- Bounced checks require any fees be reimbursed by the student or guardian.
- Rates subject to change based on inflation.
- No refunds as a standard practice. Exceptions may be considered for extreme, unforeseeable circumstance changes.