- Students will endeavor to practice 5 days a week minimum to achieve the most benefit from lessons.
- I welcome feedback to ensure our lessons are structured to each student’s goals throughout our musical journey together.
- If I am coming to you, please allow a 10-minute window for traffic before/after the scheduled lesson time.
- 30-minute lessons are intended only for very young, beginning students.
- Students under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent for the entire lesson, unless we determine otherwise.
- Students 10 years of age and older are required to take at least a 45-minute lesson unless we determine otherwise.
- If you are sick and potentially contagious, please choose the online lesson option for that day. I don't want to get sick and miss teaching future lessons! Thank you.
rescheduling & make ups
School vacation days
I don't often take vacations. I usually only take 2 weeks per year; one in the spring, one in August. Students receive notice at least 1 month in advance.