- Students will endeavor to practice 5 days a week minimum to achieve the most benefit from lessons, and I welcome feedback to ensure our lessons are structured to each student’s goals throughout our musical journey together.
- 30-minute lessons are reserved for very young, beginning students. Students 10 years of age and older are required to take at least a 45-minute lesson unless we determine otherwise.
- Please allow a 10-minute window for traffic before/after the scheduled lesson time.
- There is a standard 24-hour cancellation notice policy in effect that you agree to by registering for lessons with me.
- When given 24-hours notice, makeups will be offered if my schedule permits. I will do my best to schedule a makeup lesson; but sometimes, it will not be possible to find a mutually agreeable time.
- Keep in mind, I have built in 6 free lessons a year with the flat-rate monthly tuition payment system. If we don't make a lesson up here and there, it's included!
- Makeup lessons must be scheduled within 2 weeks or at my permission. They can be in the form of a different day and time, or extra time added to future lessons.
- In the rare event that I am sick or otherwise unable to attend a lesson, I will give as much notice as possible and offer two alternatives: We can have an online lesson that day, or we can schedule a makeup lesson.
- If you are mildly sick and potentially contagious, please choose the online-lesson option for that day.